Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 21, 2009

I Love and Miss Starbucks, Really

Well, I really have nothing to say now but just wanna write something about my craving for a Starbucks coffee. Geesh. I really miss the Signature Hot Chocolate, Java Chip, and its cakes and brownies:


You might be wondering why I haven't been to Starbucks for like.. *counts* for almost 2 years!!! Well, that's because, tragically, there's no Starbucks here in Fiji! *sob* lol. Yes yes yes, it super sucks, right? ;p

Anyways, I have the Starbucks Recipes Ebook. How I wish I can make one. lol. You can click the image and download it for yourself. :)

I LOVE STARBUCKS AND I EFFIN MISS IT!!! Sbux, we shall meet again when I get out of here. I hope there will be an Sbux outlet here though, so I can have it here in Fiji. lol

If you can't download the ebook. Click here.

Toodles,


No comments: