Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 1, 2009

Link Exchange Clean Up

*Important Notice*

Hey Blog friends,

To those who have exchanged links with me on this blog, meaning those who are on my Blog Friends section, I wanted everyone to know that I wanna clean it up to eliminate dead links. I have recently checked out some of your sites and I've found some blogs non-existent anymore. So, to maintain (and hoping to increase) the PR rank of 2 of this blog, I must do this. I would obviously delete non-existent blogs, and from now on, I would not accept link exchanges from blogs that are outdated, blogs that look spammy, blogs that are way non-relevant to my site (since this is a personal blog, I hope to find personal blogs as well), and blogs no longer linking up to my blog. Well, if your link is still on my Blogroll yet mine is not on yours anymore, please link me back again. I'm sure to delete other links again.

This is also for blog hopping time. I haven't done it in the last few months because I honestly forgot it due to so much blogs I need to visit. lol

I did my rounds today. Deleted lots of dead blogs and those not linking back. If you have been deleted, I'm really sorry. Feel free to request again though.

I also encourage everyone to follow my blog with Friend Connect. Because if you agreed for a link exchange, you are probably interested on my blog, right?

I hope you guys understand this.

For Link Exchange Requests, feel free to comment on this blog post. This is the most effective way to do so. I am thinking for deleting my Cbox in the future because it has attracted spammers and sometimes, I don't have time to read them.

Happy Blogging!


Toodles,


No comments: