Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 27, 2008

MY MISS LIST ^_^

Well. If you've seen my MISS LIST a couple of months ago in Multiply http://feiyie.multiply.com/journal/item/18/MY_MISS_LIST, here's my first Miss List for the year 2008. lol. Hehe! My last Miss List was 28th of June 2007. XD

Alright. So, where will I start? Hmm.. *thinks*

PLACES

**Our house >> Duhh. Like obviously.. Also the rest houses, my grandparent's places. The province. My ninangs' places where I spent some vacations. lol. Whatever. lmao. Hehe.
**School >> Shame. Been out of school for more than a year now.. tsktsk. I miss school so much. Just the school. The lessons, not really. lol Just joking. HAHA. Sheesh. Should've been on my Junior year this coming June. How depressing! =(
**CCF and LBBC >> My former churches. My friends there.
**LA >> Wooh. Grade School. Haha.
**JZONE >> That's probably the best Youth Group/ Ministry I've been to. It's so cool. I just love the services and the camps. XD
**Starbucks >> Gee. I wish there's Starbucks here. Hehe. It's the best place to meet and talk with friends.
**Malls >> lol. Hahahah! Mall Goddess here.. lmao. Wahehe! Definitely the best place to go to. Do whatever you want. Shop. Dine. Coffee. Timezone. Salon. The list goes on. lol. Do I need to mention my fave malls? It's like all of them. Lmao. Haha. Gee.. Glorietta no more. =|
**Philippine tourist spots >> HAHA. I've been around Phils. I wanna go to Baguio and Tagaytay right now. Boracay! lol.
**Philippines itself >> I miss my home country. Homesick. lol. HAHA. The pollution in Manille. lmao. Just kidding. HAHA. I just miss Phils.

PERSONS [There you go.. I know you're excited. haha. Find your name. lol! omg. I should not forget anyone. You guys might stone me. HAHA.]

**Sarrah >> My bhez friend. You aint making paramdam. Must be aimless in Katipunan. Joke!! Haha. How's studies? And the boys? lol. Jowkies. ;p Hey! You aint makin paramdam. lmao. I miss you soooo much! Wahaha. xd I'll catch you online. You gotta make kwento!! Hmmpft.
**CFAM >> My tweeniez. lol. OMG. I miss you guys. Starbucks moments. lol. I miss the days. What happened? amf. lmao. I know, there's something. lol. Are we still goin out of town together when I get back? =|
**Lola Bunny [Dkei] >> Lola bunnnnny!!! Dang. I miss you! HEY. Gmail. lol. Hehe. My birthday is next next week. Would you believe that? It's been a year. lol. Haha. But it's like 10 years. lol. HAHA. What's the latest? Let's go to the Summer Retreat? lol. I wish. HAHA. Mann. Don't leave until I get back. That's gonna be unfair. ):3 lmao.
**Mooommy [Hannah] >> (To those who doesn't know, I'm not talkin bout my real mom..lol. She's a friend that is like a mommy to me. lol.) Moooommy!! When was the last time we talked? Gee.. How's life? Any dad yet? lol. Haha. What's up ba? Sayang UAAP. Err. La Salle won. tsktsk. Maybe coz I'm no longer in UST. HAHA. Joking. XD Do you have the champion shirt? Arbor? lol. wahehe! :D
**Lolatot [Hanmae] >> omg omg. lol. When are you coming to Manila? Sheesh. This is so unfair! >.< lol. Make sure you go there when I get back. And mick around. HAHA. lol.
**Jenni >> Hey everyone! Meet Jenni. My dearest friend here in Fiji. haha. lol. XD HEY saff. Ready for our singing group? lol. HAHAHA! I know you don't have an idea of what I'm talkin about,, yet. lol. But yah, when you get back here in Suva, I'll tell you. lol. Haha. I so wish we can visit you there in the West. But i wish it's not that hottt.. lmao. And, where will you tour us? Sleeping Giant? lol. Wooh. Denarau! :D:L HEY. I miss youuuuu! Come back now in Suva. haha. And let's go check out the Gloria Jeans at MHCC. lol. This is so sad. tsk. We're just stayin home. You know why. lol. Hehe! Take care always! We so miss you... SAFF!!
**Dgroup >> To all Ate Nina's girls, and course, Ate Nina too. Wehe. I miss you all! How I miss the discussion, camps, yellow cab, and all that kind of stuffs. Hehe. The retreats are still fresh on my mind until now. Let's do them again. lol.
**Ate Nina >> My Dgroup Leader. Gosh. Thanks for the advices. Those are really encouraging. And yah, thanks for everything talaga. I really appreciate everything. And thanks for praying for me as well. :) I miss youuuu!
**Thessa >> Yoohoo.. I know we've been just friends for like a month. Just in time before I leave Phils. lol. But yah, i miss you, Bunbun! Wahe. Remember the MOA & Southmall? Gee. And wooh. The Sbux in Mega. HAHAHA. Omg. lol. I'll be back on your 18th.. Wee. I wish. HAHA. XD And hey, we'll get Havs when I get back. And kill the Shih Tzu. Just joking. HAHA. Remember that? Your text on that day of my flight. I still have it. lol. We're going to Sbux Trinoma when I get back. That same day!! LMAO. Hahahah!
**Looniez >> My Barkada on my Senior Year. Gee. You guys are unfair. Goin to Eastwood without me?!?? Tsk! lol. HEY. You guys are not supposed to be mocking around. Study hard! Party harder. JOKE!! HAHAHA. Wag niyo seryosohin yung party harder. Joke lang yun! xp But yahh, I so miss you guys! Remember the time when we were at home and you guys didn't even sleep. Mann. How I wanted to sleep that time and at like 6 or 7am, you guys still wanna watch a movie. GAAH. Hahaha. And some moments at our rooftop. Pictures. lol. We'll do that again when I get back. And ohh, the Baguio getaway! Woohoo!! Can't wait! XD
**LA friends >> OMG guys. Our reunion was postponed coz of someone who went to Thailand. HAHA. Joke lang, dude. lol. ;p But yah. When I get back, I wish we'll have a reunion.. Wahehe. Gotta catch up. lol.
**1-Gam >> The first year in UST. The section where I belonged to. Well, I know it's just a sem. But in some ways, I missed you guys. Hehe.
**Teentalkerz >> Wooh. Haven't been to Teentalk for ages. I miss all my Teentalk friends.
**Eika >> HEY. How's someone in Quebec? lol. Just kidding. Haha. Miss yah!
**Aleksei >> I know I spelled that right. lol. I'll see you when I go to NZ. lol. Miss you!
**To all my new friends here in Fiji >> As if you guys could read this. Haha. Comment if you came accross. lol. HAHAHA! XD I'll miss you guys when I leave and get myself back to Phils.. lol. I know some of you guys will visit Phils one day. lmao. (Wait. I think this is just a message coz I just saw you guys at church a while ago and I'll see you guy later. lol)

Hmmm. I mentioned groups. lol. Sorry. Haha. It might take me ages if I would name you guys one by one.. lol. Well, to those I've mentioned, maybe, I really miss you guys and maybe you are making paramdam to me lately. HAHAHA. Coz you know, there are so few who give comments, send me emails. It's like you guys are forgetting me na. How sad. =| lol. Hehehe. But yah.. Thanks for reading my Miss List. If you got frustrated, you're no in here, COMMENT BACK! I dare you! HAHAHA. Don't worry, I'll hug you tight when I see you. lol.

EVERYONE! Special people I mentioned. lol. Hahaha. Miss you all! And yah, we'll surely catch up when I get back to Phils. That's probably... I don't know yet. Wee. LOL. Haha. Soon enough. In God's time. Teehee. Love you all! *muahuggs*

No comments: