Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 18, 2008

Youth Camp this Weekend

Well guys, I'm going to the Youth Camp this weekend. =)

I'm not really looking forward to it. I don't feel like going this time because of some lame reasons but what can I do? Seems like God wants me to go there and would obviously MOVE again! haha. But well, am looking forward for some CONVICTION on my life. lol.

So yeah.. I'll reply to Cbox messages when I get back. Sorry, don't have a time for blog hopping this past few days... =|

And I noticed my Imeem player was changed. It doesn't play the whole song now.. Grrr. I'll fix it when I get back soon. Geez.

Anyways, try this Batman quiz for the mean time and win 2 tickets! hehe.

Photobucket

No comments: