Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

School is FINALLY OVER

Hahahaha! lol. Oh yes, you read it right.. School is FINALLY O-V-E-R! XD

Well, I missed one of my final exams. I feel sorry BIG TIME. But what can I do? It's done. I can't cry over spilled milk. I can't turn back time. I know, it's my fault. =(

Oh well.. Hello SEM BREAK! Hehehe. Goodbye school for now. Prolly one month or I don't know. I wanna transfer, I don't wanna study in USP anymore. I don't care if it's the top university in the South Pacific. lol. Waah! I just don't wanna study those Foundation courses! It's driving me nuts.. =|

Because.... I SHOULD'VE BEEN ON MY THIRD YEAR IF I'M JUST IN THE PHILIPPINES.

How sad is that. My friends and classmates are now on their junior year. While me, still yet to be on my first year coz of Foundation thing in thie Brit Curriculum. Darn it. >.< style="font-style: italic;">

Till next time,
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lou AƱonuevo said...

i hope you are enjoying your
semestral break right now :]