Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Came To My Rescue

Falling on my knees in worship
Giving all I am to seek Your face
Lord all I am is is Yours

My whole life I place in Your hands
God of mercy Humbled I bow down
In your presence at Your throne

I called You answered
And You came to my rescue and I,
Wanna be where You are

In my life be lifted high
In our world be lifted high
In our love be lifted high


=======================================


Well, this is one of my favorite songs when I need Him during the hard times. Oh well. I let it all out a while ago. All the unforgiveness and resentment towards my parents. And not to mention, the bitterness in Fiji. lol. Hopefully, they won't come back again. Coz I'm tired of them. It robs my joy.


The preaching really gave me and my sister the conviction we badly needed. After the altar call, we were like "that's it". And God gave us a bonus, our Pastor called us to his office. He told us some stuffs about his observation on us. He knows that we are going through something. It's about us and our parents. Sigh. The words that came out from his mouth helped us. Gee, we were full crying whenever he points out a thing. Pastors are really God's messenger. Diba, diba? hehe. Anyhow, it was all good to hear those stuffs. We're trying to change, really. But it's just kinda hard and all. So, hopefully, this is really is it. I need a fresh start. And everything starts with a change of heart.. Oh yes. lol.

That's all I can say for now, I'm still digesting everything. lol. Have a great Sunday y'all!

Till next time,

Feiyie

No comments: