Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 18, 2008

Some of my New Favorites

I’m a certified chocoholic. When I was a kid, my dad always brings home chocolates. Specially when dad goes abroad, my gosh, our fridge is always full of chocolates. Lol. Anyways, here’s a picture of my current chocolate addiction:


It’s a Brazillian chocolate. Gee. It’s so yummy. There are lots of Brazillian chocolates here. I so love them. But dang, it’s a bit expensive, man. Lol. Bahaha. It costs $3.29. lmao. Calculate! Lol. Well, no matter how expensive it is, it’s still worth it. I mean, hey, it’s really yummy! Haha. XD

Another must-taste chocolate: (From New Zealand)



Now, that one is even more expensive. lol. It's $6.99 per piece. HAHA!

Here’s another addiction:



That’s Twisties. You know why I love it? It so tastes like America’s Cheetos. OMG. It’s so delicious like, I swear. You can finish the pack immediately. It’s soooo cheesy! Haha. XD It’s $1.29 for that medium size. But I don’t care. Haha. Too bad, there’s no large for that Extra Cheesy flavor. >.<

I’ll surely buy these as pasalubongs to my friends in the Philippines. Wahehe. Woops. I might just eat em up pala. Lol.

Anyways… Just thought of blogging bout this to strave you guys. Lol. ;p

No comments: