Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 28, 2008

This is My Life, Rated

This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
7
Mind:
7.1
Body:
6.8
Spirit:
9.6
Friends/Family:
6.2
Love:
3.1
Finance:
4.8
Take the Rate My Life Quiz


Sooo.. This is my life rated huh. lol. Lemme see. XD

My life, as a whole, is 7. That's my favorite number. lol. Well, I'm still young. haha. XD

Mind... 7.1. toinks. Been out of school for like a year and a half so it should be lower! lol. Wahahahaha! XD

Body. 6.8. Arrgh. I think have to get enough sleep at night. lol. I mostly sleep till the morning man. Coz my classes are in the aftie. And then, I sleep late at night to catch some friends online. My timezone is 4 hours ahead of Phils. lol.

Spirit. 9.6! Oh my gosh!! I love God! :) I could say that my faith is even stronger than ever. =)

Friends and family is 6.2? lol. Maybe because most of my friends are not with me. I mean like, they are in Philly. :P

Love. 3.1. Bahahaha! Yah maybe. I don't have a love life for now. So what? lol. But well, I LOVE GOD! And He loves me. That's all that matters... Mr. GB would come soon. lmao.

Finance. 4.6. toinks. I'm still dependent on my parents. So that explains my low score. Mwahahaha! XD Don't worry, time will come, it'll be 10. lol. Jokes. XD

So there.. At least, my life is at 7. I'm still young. I'm on my way to 10. lol. XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha. See mine =))