Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 9, 2008

Conviction

I slept at like 6am yesterday, Thursaday. I was finishing another Squidoo lens that time and been just mocking around the net. Haha. Well, if you're gonna ask me what I do online, I just check my mails and get updates with some IM (Internet Marketing) stuffs. Well ok, I also chat. haha. Oh dear. :p

So yeah, slept like 6am then woke up around 11, had lunch, and then slept again for like 2 hours, I think. And then off to meet our friend Jenni and Rusila. But well, Rusila didn't come with us for dinner because she's gonna practice drums. Yes, she's the church's drummer. haha.

We ate a Hawaiin Pizza at Pizza King. And just had a girly talk. Not really a girly talk. It's a secret. lol. HAHAHA. No, it's not chismis! :p Anyways...

Moving on...

It's Thursday and we have a Mid-Week Service in church. So yeah...

Fast forward... (haha)

The text of the preaching was I Thessalonians 4:9-12.


"But concerning brotherly love you have no need that I should write to you, for you yourselves are taught by God to love one another; and indeed you do so toward all the brethren who are in all Macedonia. But we urge you, brethren, that you increase more and more; that you also aspire to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you, that you may walk properly toward those who are outside, and that you may lack nothing." (NKJV)


It talks about the Brotherly Love. Say what? Haha. Or could be Sister Love too. Hehe.

Check this out:
http://www.bible.ca/ef/expository-1-thessalonians-4-9-12.htm

^ That's like almost the same with the preaching... :)

3. work with your own hands...

The tendency towards laziness has far reaching negative consequences, while the diligent worker makes their own way and builds their self-esteem from the accomplishment.


A person should work to have food. Obviously... Hehe. And then the Pastor said, if you are still studying, STUDY IS WORK. Hahaha! That's the punchline. LOL.

Alright, I know studying now is like my LAST priority. Well, I'm sure some of you guys know why. haha. I'm just soooo TAMAD to study anymore. (But well, if I'm in the Phils, I would not feel this way. lol) But yeah. Haha!

Conviction.. Eeek!

My sister and I are planning not to study anymore next semester and would just wait for our parents to send us back home. Well, don't ask me why I like to study in Phils more than here. I got a long list. LOL. Jokes. hahaha.

As of this time, I'm cramming my Microeconomics due this afternoon. Say what? It's like 3am now and I don't think I'm already like halfway. HAHAHA. I know, I'm lazy. I DON'T WANNA STUDY ANYMORE. Waaaah!

The other night, I had a convo with my bhez Sarrah (I uber miss her), and I've been telling her that I don't feel like studying anymore, that I might FAIL 3 of the 4 effin courses I'm taking up now. Tsktsk. Here's a part of our convo:

sarrah (5/8/2008 12:18:52 AM): bruha ka tlga..
sarrah (5/8/2008 12:18:56 AM): nag aaksaya ka..

sarrah (5/8/2008 12:19:01 AM): tamad oh

sarrah (5/8/2008 12:21:13 AM): edi wla ka ng acctg?.

myself (5/8/2008 12:21:15 AM): haha.

myself (5/8/2008 12:21:20 AM): meron pa

myself (5/8/2008 12:21:22 AM): omg

myself (5/8/2008 12:21:25 AM): i wanna pass it

myself (5/8/2008 12:21:33 AM): kaso parang malabo na!

myself (5/8/2008 12:21:34 AM): WAHAHA

sarrah (5/8/2008 12:22:23 AM): y?

myself (5/8/2008 12:22:39 AM): first assignment, im like 1% of 10%

myself (5/8/2008 12:22:44 AM): bastaaaa

myself (5/8/2008 12:22:55 AM): and then for sure bagsak yung midsem test ko

myself (5/8/2008 12:22:56 AM): haha

sarrah (5/8/2008 12:25:16 AM): grabeh..ayaw mo pa tlga mag aral..haha

sarrah (5/8/2008 12:25:31 AM): anu ka ba mag aral ka nga ng maayos..

myself (5/8/2008 12:25:49 AM): yes mommy

myself (5/8/2008 12:25:51 AM): WAHAHAHA

sarrah (5/8/2008 12:26:50 AM): mommy ka jan..

myself (5/8/2008 12:27:04 AM): help me..

sarrah (5/8/2008 12:27:11 AM): anu kaba..kung maririning mu lang mga klazm8 ko..wla silang tuition pero masipag sila magaral

sarrah (5/8/2008 12:27:19 AM): how wil i help u..

sarrah (5/8/2008 12:27:24 AM): ill pray 4 u..


I suck. Like big time. =( I heard from the news in Phils that the tuition and fees would increase again. Parents work hard to send their kids to college. This kids study hard even if they have no much money to pay for it. And here I am, wasting every dollar my dad works for. Amff! Bad gurl. Waaah! That's why I don't wanna study anymore. lol. I'll just study again when I get back to Phils. I like it here but I don't wanna study here anymore. Reasons? One, I don't like the lecture and tutorial kind of classes. I like that regular classes in UST, in schools in Phils, where I would be with my blockmates/ classmates. I can't think of a friend from university here. Yeah, seriously. That no friend in school makes me really wanna quit school. I'm a mixture of Introvert and Extrovert eh. LOL. Hahaha. Second, it's more convenient. Third, I have more friends there, specially in school. Haaaays...

But well, I'm not yet ready to go home after this semester. I still wanna stay and prolly bum around. lol. Hahaha! Waaah. I'll miss my friends here. I'm just imagining I have heaps of friends. lol. Just kidd. haha. Nahh, I do have friends here. I would seriously miss them specially those whom we are always with. =|

Just wanted to blog about this coz it really convicted me. My friend Jenni turned to me that time and said "Conviction". HAHAHA! I'm like "I know". lol. Oh dear...

I checked out my Gradebook online and here are my grades so far:

ECF02 - Microeconomics

Assignment 1 (10%) : 4.6
Assignment 2 (10%) : Not yet available (That's what I'm cramming now)
MidSem Test (20%) : 7.5
Finals (60%) : That means I seriously NEED to get a whopping 48% to PASS. Damn, I can't imagine what grade would I have for this Assignment 2. I'm like blogging here. HAHA.

ISF21 - Computer (I'm sure to pass this one. lol)

Assignment 1 (10%) : 9.8
Assignment 2 (10%) : *due next week (haven't started yet)
Revision Test 1 (15%) : 11.9
Revision Test 2 (15%) : *23rd of May
Finals (50%) : (Being a humble person here, hope to pass this..lol)

MAF11 - Foundation Math (I so hate this)

Assignment 1 (6.7%) : 4.2
Assignment 2 (6.7%) : 4.7
Assignment 3 (6.7%) : *due next week
MidSem Test (20%) : 7.2 (darn it.. I'll attend Sat Math Classes to make up.. Argh)
Finals (60%) : (Oh how i damn wish to pass. lol)

The grades in Accounting hasn't come out yet. But honestly, I'll fail it.

Damn. Damn. Damn.

I hate myself for this. lol. I never failed in school. I had gotten low grades but i never failed. And this time, there's no escape. Waaaah! Woaaah! Whoooa! LOL. Haaaays.

Gimme some words of encouragement. Pray for me too. haha. I promise to do my best to pass them but, errr, I don't think so. I NEED A MIRACLE! Wahaha. Oh well.

So much conviction of the day. XD

Time check: 4:00am *aaaack!*






No comments: